Paige Hathaway is Bikini Athlete, Fitness Model, Personal Trainer and social media star famous for her impressive Instagram following.
If you use social media for workout inspo, odds are you’ve come across Paige Hathaway’s page at some point. Paige is a fitness influencer with a significant social media following.
With 3.6 million followers on Instagram, it’s no secret that she’s got some valuable information to share when it comes to health and fitness. If you’re looking to burn fat and get toned (or even try out bodybuilding for yourself!), Paige Hathaway’s fitness program can help get you there!
Paige Hathaway Fitness, Workout Regime, Diet Plan, Workout Videos:
Paige Hathaway Workout and Diet Routine, Fitness Tips, Diet Plan: Paige takes full care of her fitness. From sweating it out for hours in the gym to following a healthy diet, she follows everything in the best way.
American beauty Paige Hathaway is known for her fitness. Paige makes many efforts to keep herself fit and healthy. Along with following yoga, workout, healthy diet, she also does jogging and cycling, as well as eats boiled food. He has shown his fit body in many item songs.
Apart from this, she keeps sharing photos and videos on social media regarding her diet and workouts. In the article of US News, Paige Hathaway’s diet and workout has been told.
With this, she also encourages her fans. If you also want a body like Paige Hathaway and are eager to lose weight, then you can take help of Paige Hathaway’s tips.
Paige Hathaway Fitness Routine:
Paige Hathaway includes yoga in her fitness routine. Also does weight training. “Paige also practices functional training and Pilates. Apart from this, Paige also does exercises like cardio, bosu, kettlebells, powerplate.
Paige works out every day and not just for a particular role or song. Each of Paige’s workout plans includes exercises that build stamina and also increase strength and flexibility. Apart from this, Paige Hathaway also practices things like swimming, cycling, jogging.
Here’s a 3-day example of Paige Hathaway’s Workout Routine:
- -15 minutes of HIIT
- -4 sets of barbell squats at 10 reps each
- -3 sets of weighted lunges at 12 reps each
- -4 sets of reverse crunches at 15 reps each
- -10 minutes of jumping rope
- -4 sets of dumbbell chest presses at 12 reps each
- -3 sets of bent over rows at 10 reps each
- -4 sets of cable crunches at 15 reps each
- -20 minutes of jogging or running outdoors
- -4 sets of military presses at 8 reps each
- -3 sets of push ups with weights at 10 reps each
- -4 sets of planks for two minutes each.
Paige Hathaway Diet Plan:
Early Morning: She drinks 4 glasses of water as soon as she wakes up in the morning.
- -1 cup of oatmeal with walnuts and chia seeds
- -2 poached eggs with avocado and salsa
- -8 oz. of almond milk
Breakfast: Cereal, porridge, pomegranate juice and white part of boiled egg.
- -4 oz. grilled chicken breast
- -½cup of black beans
- -1 cup steamed broccoli, carrots and celery
- -2 tablespoons lemon juice for dressing
- Lunch: Eats lentils, green-salad and rice.
- -6 oz. salmon fillet
- -½cup brown rice
- -2 cups roasted Brussels sprouts, seasoned with garlic, salt, and pepper
Dinner: Paige takes vegetable soup, dal/boiled vegetables, roti without oil and green salad for dinner.
Paige Hathaway’s Diet Tips:
- Paige takes full care of her meal times.
- She starts the day by drinking water.
- She never starts her day with tea or coffee.
- Don’t eat fried foods.
- Usually eats boiled food.
- She includes less carbohydrates in her diet.
- She has dinner 2 hours before sleeping.
- Likes to eat seasonal fruits.
Conclusion of World Women Portal – Health & Fitness News & Updates
Finally, if you need anything else, or have inquiries, questions you would love us to answer, kindly use the comment box below to reach us. We’ll be updating this page with more updated World Women Portal Latest Health & Fitness News & Update.
Join World Women Portal by clicking on the link provided Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest using the share buttons below.
You are reading this article via “World Women Portal“, thank you very much for reading our article. Friends If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.