Kristen Nun was born on 4 May 1985 in Kansas City, United States. She is a famous American bodybuilder. She is born and raised in Kansas City, USA.
Kristen Nun is a famous bodybuider and fitness influencer. She is from Kansas, USA. Kristen was born in 1985. She is very active in sports activity like soccer.
Kristen Nun Body Stats
|Height (Approx)||In Centimeters: 158 cm|
In Meters: 1.58 m
In Feet: 5’2″
|Weight (Approx)||In Kilograms: 153 Kg|
In Pound: 337 lbs
|Body Measurement (Figure)||41-26-38 Inches|
|Shoe Size||11 Us|
She has huge amount of followers on instagram. We will see about Kristen Nun Fitness, Meal Plan and Workout Plan. Let’s see Kristen Nun Stats.
This is how Kristen Nun keeps herself fit, these workout tips can be useful for you too
Kristen Nun Fitness: Bodybuilder model Kristen Nun is not a fitness freak but takes full care of her health. Know how Kristen manages her fitness routine.
Whether it is the performance or personality of Kristen, fans like it a lot. Talking about fitness, 38-year-old Kristen Nun still looks like the days seen in ‘American Bodybuilder’. Without any doubt, Kristen can be counted among the fittest Model. In one of her recent interviews, Kristen Nun while discussing her fitness mentioned how she keeps herself fit.
According to Kristen, she does not believe in her weight or body type but in staying healthy. Kristen Nun says that you can do whatever exercise you want. Kristen likes swimming so she does swimming as well as horse riding.
Kristen Nun includes 1 hour of daily exercise in her daily routine to keep herself fit, in which she includes Dance Zumba. Kristen never skips exercise, Kristen does all kinds of exercises to maintain herself. Her routine usually includes cardio exercises.
Kristen Nun also pays a lot of attention to body stretching, she definitely takes out time to do body stretching, she prefers to walk on the stairs, avoids sitting at one place for a long time.
These tips will also work
The following tips can help you in keeping yourself fit.
• Choose a balanced diet. Try to eat small amounts in intervals instead of eating too much at once.
• Keep lifestyle active. Exercising at least 3 days a week can also prove beneficial for you.
• You can do Yoga or active workouts.
• Do not skip any mile.
• Avoid soft drinks full of sugar.
Kristen Nun Workout
- Treadmill: 10 minutes
- Bodyweight Lunges: 3 sets of 12
- Bodyweight squats: 3 sets of 10
- Good mornings: 3 sets of 10
- Barbell Back Squats: 5 sets of 10
- Barbell Pause Squats: 3 sets of 3 (5-second hold each rep)
- Smith machine split squats: 4 sets of 6 reps on each leg
- Dumbbell Lunges: 4 sets of 12 reps
- RDLs: 5 sets of 10
- Hamstring Curls: 5 sets of 12
- Pigeon Stretch: 60 seconds on each side
- Lunge Stretch: 60 seconds on each side
- Hip Opener: 60 seconds
Kristen loves to do squat exercise you can see it on her Instagram page where she always post about her workout routine. When comes to do squat with hand and cable squat, She always do it with high reps and sets so it makes your chest and arm muscle more stronger and flexible.
It means she always stuck with it, She lift weight as much as she can and says that we need to lift weight as much as we can it make us more stronger than other exercises. She lift weight in barbell bench presses and also do it with high amount of reps and sets.
She always do creative, do different kind of exercises in gym and make her body stronger. Let’s see some of T-Bar exercises that she tell in her instagram
- Roll your shoulder forward on the concentric contraction. (Bottom)
- Roll your shoulder back on the concentric contraction. (Top)
- Pronated wide grip. (palms facing down)
Leg and Glute Workout
With the help of leg extension machine, She do it in different style in order to disturb the muscles of leg and glute. If we want our body shape attractive than we need to make our leg and glute muscle that change your look.
When she train her leg, She used to stay hydrated with the water and drink lots of water. As we see you need to work hard to achieve healthy body like Kristen Nun.
So her diet plan and her workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow her on social media then below is the link of her instagram profile.
Diet plan of Kristen Nun:
- • Kristen Nun starts her day with a glass of lukewarm water.
- • Does yoga three days a week. He believes that both body and mind remain healthy by yoga. That’s why she likes to do yoga more.
- Exercises by going to the gym two days a week. Apart from this, he likes walking and jogging more than sweating it out in the gym.
- • Kristen’s Breakfast: For breakfast, she prefers a glass of fruit juice with two egg whites or Maharashtrian dish Vegetable Mix Poha with a glass of fruit juice.
- • Kristen Nun’s Lunch: Kristen eats green salad for lunch ie half an hour before taking lunch. Then drink a glass of water before eating food. After this, take brown rice with pulses and vegetables for lunch.
- Sweet potato
Drinks green tea ten minutes after lunch. Which helps in preventing their body weight from increasing. After this, instead of snacks throughout the day, Kristen Nun eats fruits and dry fruits and drinks water.
Drinking cumin water has its own benefits. It keeps everything under control, in such a way Kristen Nun also includes cumin water in her routine, it keeps digestion good.
Kristen takes dinner between 8 pm and 9 pm. For dinner, replace carbohydrate-rich dishes with soup with grilled fish or chicken.
According to Kristen Nun, to stay slim and fit, rest with a balanced diet is very important and according to your body, you should include yoga, gym or jogging in your daily routine.
Conclusion of World Women Portal – Health & Fitness News & Updates
Finally, if you need anything else, or have inquiries, questions you would love us to answer, kindly use the comment box below to reach us. We’ll be updating this page with more updated World Women Portal Latest Health & Fitness News & Update.
Join World Women Portal by clicking on the link provided Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest using the share buttons below.
You are reading this article via “World Women Portal“, thank you very much for reading our article. Friends If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.