Ariana Grande-Butera, born on June 26, 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Renowned for her four-octave vocal range and distinctive whistle register, she is a prominent figure in contemporary popular music and a recognized pop culture icon. Ariana, the daughter of Joan Grande and Edward Butera, stands at a height of 1.54 meters.
Biography, Bio-Data, Profile of Ariana Grande
Birth of a Star (1993-2011)
Ariana Grande-Butera, a name etched into the annals of modern pop culture, graced the world on June 26, 1993. From an early age, her exceptional talent set her on a trajectory toward becoming an icon in the American entertainment landscape. This is the story of a musical prodigy, a journey that began long before the world knew her name.
From Broadway to Nickelodeon (2011-2013)
At the tender age of 15, Grande took her first steps onto the stage in the 2008 Broadway musical “13.” However, it was her roles in Nickelodeon’s “Victorious” (2010–2013) and “Sam & Cat” (2013–2014) that thrust her into the spotlight. The allure of Republic Records beckoned in 2011, recognizing her undeniable talent through YouTube covers. Thus, began the musical odyssey of Ariana Grande.
Yours Truly: A Dazzling Debut (2013)
In 2013, Grande’s debut album, “Yours Truly,” emerged as a testament to her versatile vocal abilities. Infused with 1950s doo-wop influences, the album soared to the top of the US Billboard 200. The lead single, “The Way,” not only topped charts but also drew immediate comparisons to the legendary Mariah Carey, setting the stage for Grande’s meteoric rise.
Pop and R&B Explorations (2014-2016)
The musical journey continued with the exploration of pop and R&B in her second and third studio albums, “My Everything” (2014) and “Dangerous Woman” (2016). “My Everything” experimented with EDM and achieved global success with hits like “Problem,” “Break Free,” and “Bang Bang.” Meanwhile, “Dangerous Woman” marked the beginning of Grande’s streak of four consecutive number-one albums in the UK.
Personal Struggles and Triumphs (2018-2019)
As Grande navigated personal struggles, her musical expression evolved. “Sweetener” (2018) and “Thank U, Next” (2019) emerged as trap-infused masterpieces, earning critical acclaim and commercial success. “Thank U, Next” broke streaming records and garnered a Grammy nomination for Album of the Year. The singles from these albums secured Grande unprecedented dominance atop both the Hot 100 and the UK Singles Chart.
Collaborations and Record-Breaking Achievements (2020)
The year 2020 brought new milestones with collaborations. “Stuck with U” with Justin Bieber and “Rain on Me” with Lady Gaga broke records, solidifying Grande’s position as a chart-topping force. Her sixth studio album, “Positions” (2020), showcased her prowess in the trap genre, achieving simultaneous number-one debuts in both the UK and the US.
Beyond the Charts: A Global Icon (2023)
Ariana Grande stands as one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 90 million records globally. Her influence extends beyond music; she is the most streamed female artist of all time, an advocate for charitable causes, and a champion for equality. In the realm of beauty and fashion, her fragrance line surpassed $1 billion in sales. With over 380 million social media followers as of 2023, she remains a cultural force.
Legacy: An Everlasting Melody
In 2023, Rolling Stone acknowledged Grande among the 200 Greatest Singers of All Time. Her legacy is not just written; it is sung, celebrated, and etched into the hearts of millions worldwide. Ariana Grande, a name synonymous with musical brilliance, resilience, and an unwavering commitment to making the world a better place.
|Full Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age||30 Years (In 2023)|
|Birth Place||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Profession||Singer, Actress and Songwriter|
|Hometown||Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.A|
|Spouse||Dalton Gomez (m. 2021; div. 2023)|
|Relatives||Frankie Grande (half-brother)|
|School||Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School, Florida, United States|
|Education Qualification||High School|
|Work||Discography, songs recorded, videography, performances|
|Net Worth||$150 Million|
|Height||in centimeters: 160 cm|
in meters: 1.60 m
in feet inches: 5’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms: 58 kg|
in pounds: 127 lbs
|Figure measurements||34-26-34 inches|
|Eye Color||Brown Color|
|Hair Color||Blonde hair|
Ariana Grande: The Early Years
Family & Relationship, Love Afraid of Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande’s journey begins in Boca Raton, Florida, where she was born to Joan Grande and Edward Butera. Joan, a Brooklyn-born CEO of Hose-McCann Communications, and Edward, the owner of a graphic design firm in Boca Raton, provided the backdrop for Ariana’s early life. The Grande family has a longstanding connection to communications and safety equipment, with their business dating back to 1964.
|Father Name||Edward Butera|
|Mother Name||Joan Grande|
|Brother Name||Frankie Grande|
Ariana Grande Boyfriend, Affairs and More
|Boyfriend||Graham Phillips, Jordan Viscomi, Jai Brooks, Nathan Sykes, Big Sean, Dalton Gomez, Ricky Alvarez, Mac Miller, Pete Davidson and Mikey Foster|
Proudly Italian American
Ariana, of Italian descent, proudly embraces her heritage as an Italian American, specifically with Sicilian and Abruzzese roots. Her older half-brother, Frankie Grande, adds an entertainment flair to the family dynamics.
From New York to Florida
Born in Boca Raton, Ariana’s family had initially moved from New York to Florida before her birth. However, the journey took a turn when her parents separated when she was around eight or nine years old. Despite the changes, Ariana maintained a close relationship with her maternal grandmother, Marjorie Grande.
Sports and Unique Experiences
Ariana’s connection to sports is a unique aspect of her early life. As the child of Florida Panthers season ticket holders, she had memorable experiences, including being accidentally hit by hockey pucks on two separate occasions in 1998. Notably, she became the first child to ride a Zamboni during the Panthers’ inaugural regular-season game on October 9, 1998.
Early Performances and Music Passion
Ariana’s journey into entertainment started early. At eight, she performed “The Star-Spangled Banner” at a Panthers’ home game, foreshadowing her future in the spotlight. Her artistic development continued with the Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theater, where she played roles in productions like “Annie,” “The Wizard of Oz,” and “Beauty and the Beast.”
A Musical Prelude
Even before hitting the big stages, Ariana’s passion for music shone through. She showcased her vocal talents at a karaoke lounge on a cruise ship and collaborated with orchestras like South Florida’s Philharmonic, Florida Sunshine Pops, and Symphonic Orchestras. This period coincided with her education at the Pine Crest School and later North Broward Preparatory.
Ariana Grande’s early years reveal the foundation of a talented and resilient artist, shaped by a supportive family, unique experiences, and an unwavering passion for music.
Education of Ariana Grande
|School||Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School, Florida, United States|
|Education Qualification||High School|
List of all Ariana Grande movies
- Snowflake, the White Gorilla (2011)
- Underdogs (2016)
- Zoolander 2 (2016)
- Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special (2020)
- Ariana Grande: Excuse Me, I Love You (2020)
- Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry (2021)
- Don’t Look Up (2021)
|2012||A Snow White Christmas||Snow White||Pasadena Playhouse|
- Yours Truly (2013)
- My Everything (2014)
- Dangerous Woman (2016)
- Sweetener (2018)
- Thank U, Next (2019)
- Positions (2020)
- The Listening Sessions (2013)
- The Honeymoon Tour (2015)
- Dangerous Woman Tour (2017)
- Sweetener World Tour (2019)
- The Sweetener Sessions (2018)
Favourite Things of Ariana Grande
Net Worth & Income of Ariana Grande
As of 2023, Ariana Grande’s net worth is $250 million. She mainly earns through her filming, singing, and television projects. She also earns from various brand endorsements and TV commercials.
Ariana Grande Career
- Ariana Grande’s big break came in 2009, when she was chosen to play the role of Cat Valentine in the sitcom ‘Victorious’, which was aired by ‘Nickelodeon’. Renowned actress Elizabeth Gillies was also a part of this sitcom’s impressive star cast.
- The next year, she was seen in the musical ‘Cuba Libre’, produced by well-known American musician Desmond Child.
- In 2010, Ariana Grande decided to take a break from her acting assignments and focused on polishing her singing skills. A year later, her song ‘Give it Up’ from the soundtrack of ‘Victorious’ was released. Her voice got the attention of Monte Lipman, a top executive of the label ‘Republic Records’, who was moved by her singing prowess.
- Soon, Ariana Grande signed a contract with the record label and in late 2011 and her first single ‘Put your hearts up’ was released.
- The same year she dubbed for the character Princess Diaspro from the animated series ‘Winx Club’, for a total of 13 episodes. She was also the voice of the lead character from ‘Snowflake, The White Gorrilla’, an animated film which was dubbed in English.
- The soundtracks ‘Victorious 2.0’ and ‘Victorious 3.0’ were released in 2012, for which Ariana Grande lent her voice in two songs. These tracks were ‘Don’t You (Forget About Me)’ and ‘L.A Boyz’.
Career of Ariana Grande
- She next played Snow White in the theatrical adaptation of the famous literary work ‘A Snow White Christmas’. Veterans like Neil Patrick Harris and Charlene Tilton were also a part of this performance, which was staged at the famous venue ‘Pasadena Playhouse’.
- Ariana Grande was chosen to play the character of Sam Puckett in the popular American sitcom ‘Sam & Cat’, which was aired on Nickelodeon during 2013-14. However, the series wasn’t revived after the end of first season, despite its popularity.
- She released her debut album ‘Yours Truly’ in August 2013 and within a month the album secured the top spot in the US ‘Billboard 200’ countdown.
- The track ‘The Way’ from this album received a lot of acclaim and secured the 10th spot on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ and remained on the chart for a few months.
- In 2013, Ariana Grande’s EP ‘Christmas Kisses’ released and around the same time her television film ‘Swindle’ was aired on ‘Nickelodeon’.
- Her second album, ‘My Everything’, which released in mid-2014, garnered immense critical and commercial acclaim. In a matter of just 1 week, a whopping 169,000 copies of the album were sold and the album bagged a top spot in the ‘Billboard 200’.
- Two of the singles from the album, titled ‘Problem’ and ‘Break Free’ were big hits with music lovers. Both the songs bagged the no.3 and no.4 spots respectively on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’. The track ‘Problem’ also featured renowned Australian rapper Iggy Azelea.
- She also sang the track ‘Bang Bang’ from English singer Jessie J’s album ‘Sweet Talker’, which released in 2014.
- Ariana Grande returned to acting in 2015 through the comedy-horror series ‘Scream Queens’, which was aired on the ‘Fox’ channel. The same year, she also released her third album, titled ‘Dangerous Woman’.
- In 2016, she was seen in the Ben Stiller starrer comedy flick ‘Zoolander 2’ in a cameo role. The same year, she collaborated with the legendary singer Stevie Wonder for the song ‘Faith’, from the 2016 film ‘Sing’.
- Her critically and commercially acclaimed album ‘Dangerous Woman’ was released in March 2016. The title track and the single ‘Be Alright’, from this album went on to become chartbusters.
- In 2018, Ariana Grande released her fourth studio album, Sweetener. It won ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards.
- In 2019, she released her fifth studio album, Thank U, Next. The album was certified double Platinum by RIAA and was nominated for ‘Album of the Year’ and ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards
- In 2020, Ariana released her sixth studio album, Positions. It debuted at number one on Billboard 200. In the same year, she became the highest-earning woman in music on Forbes‘ 2020 Celebrity 100 list
- In 2021, Ariana Grande collaborated with Canadian artist The Weeknd on a remix of one of his singles titled “Save Your Tears”. It was released on April 23, 2021 and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
Ariana Grande Phone Number, Contact Address, House Address, Email Id for Paid Promotion
Popular American singer, songwriter and Actress Ariana Grande Social Media Pages like her official Instagram Handle, Twitter Account, Facebook Page, YouTube Channel link is available here. We are also providing actress Ariana Grande residence address, website address, fax number, Telephone number, hometown & more.
|House Address||Florida, U.S.|
|Phone Number||+1 324 212 XXXX|
|Email Id||[email protected] (Not Sure, DM for collaboration)|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|WhatsApp Number||+1 324 212 XXXX|
Social Media Accounts of Ariana Grande
Dear Readers, We Shared Model Ariana Grande Phone Number, Contact Address, House Address, Email Id details. Please share this post with your friends and keep a visit to this website for celebrities’ contact information.
Conclusion of World American singer, songwriter and Actress Biography Portal | Bio-Data | Life Style | Contact Details | Wiki | News
Finally, if you need anything else, or have inquiries, questions you would love us to answer, kindly use the comment box below to reach us. We’ll be updating this page with more updated World Women Portal Latest News & Update.
You are reading this article via “World Women Portal“, thank you very much for reading our article. Friends If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.