Taylor Swift Biography: Taylor Swift was born on 13-12-1989 in Reading in the state of Pennsylvania, United States. She is an American Singer, Songwriter, Film Actress, Philanthropist, Musician, Television Actress, Record Producer & Voice Artist who known for her work in Hollywood Industry.
|Other Name:||Taylor Alison Swift, Tay-Tay, Tay, T-Swizzle, Swifty|
|Other Professions:||Songwriter, Film Actress, Philanthropist, Musician, Television Actress, Record Producer, Voice Artist|
Career & Life journey of Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift is a popular singer and songwriter from America. She developed an interest in musical theatre at the age of 9 and performed in Berks Youth Theater Academy Productions. Later, her interest shifted to country music. She also learned to play guitar and started writing songs. With the help of a music manager, she modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch and also had a song included in Maybelline’s compilation CD.
She also got a artist’s developmental deal with RCA Records. She got in touch with songwriters like Liz Rose, Brett James, Brett Beavers, The Warren Brothers, and Troy Verges. Singer Girl Taylor signed into Big Machine Records in 2004 and very soon she started to work on her first album. Her debut studio album ‘Taylor Swift’ was released in 2006. The album peaked at fifth position on Billboard 200 and stayed on charts for 157 weeks, marking the longest stay for any release in 2000’s.
The singles like ‘Tim McGraw’, ‘Our Song’, ‘Teardrops on My Guitar’, ‘Picture to Burn’, and ‘Should’ve Said No’ were released later on, which gained immense acclaim and success. With ‘Our Song’ peaking at the top position on #1 song. Further in October 2007, she released a holiday album titled, ‘Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection’. In July 2008, she released the EP ‘Beautiful Eyes’. In November 2008, she released her second studio album, ‘Fearless’.
The album’s lead single ‘Love Story’ was released earlier in September. The album hit the top position on Billboard Hot 100 Chart. She also took on her first promotional tour, Fearless Tour. She released her third studio album ‘Speak Now’ in October 2010. The album peaked at the top position on charts and went on to become fastest-selling digital album for a female artist. She entered Guinness World Records after having 10 track debuts on Billboard Hot 100.
Her fourth studio album ‘Red’ was released in October 2012. She again entered Guinness World Records for being the first female artist to have 2 million-selling album opening. Later in October 2014, she released ‘1989’, which garnered positive reviews and commercial success. Her latest album ‘Reputation’ was released on November 10, 2017. In addition to singing and songwriting, she is also associated with a lot of charitable organizations. She has donated heavily and a large chunk of her proceeds have gone to various charitable organizations.
Taylor Swift Family, Relatives and Other Relations
She was born to Scott Kingsley Swift and Andrea Swift. Gorgeous Actress Taylor has an elder brother named Austin Swift (Photographer). She is in a relationship with British actor Joe Alwyn.
|Home Town||Reading, Pennsylvania,|
|Address||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|School||Wyndcroft School, Pennsylvania & Hendersonville High School, Tennessee, USA|
|Debut||Album – Taylor Swift (2006), Film – Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)|
|Best Movies||Valentine’s Day (2010)|
|Net Worth||$280 Million|
|Car Collections||Audi R8, Porsche 911 Turbo and Chevy Silverado|
|Movie||Love Actually (2003), Legally Blonde (2001)|
|Singer||Katy Perry, Tom Petty, Keith Urban, John Mayer|
|Song||What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction)|
|Place||Kansas and Australia|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Taylor Swift
- She made her acting debut with a role in CBS’s television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- Cute Girl Taylor is said to have an estimated net worth of about $280 million. She has sold over 40 million copies and is one of the highest-selling music artists of all time.
- Taylor Swift has featured in Forbes’ list of 100 Most Powerful Women, Forbes Celebrity 100, and Time’s 100 Most Influential People. Hollywood Actress Taylor was named the Time Person of the Year in 2017. She is the youngest music artist to receive Nashville Songwriters Association. She is also the youngest to have won Grammy Award for Album of the Year.
- Taylor Swift has received five Guinness World Records, 21 Billboard Music Awards, 10 Grammy Awards, Brit Award, Emmy Award, and 12 Country Music Association Awards. Her album ‘Fearless’ is the most awarded album ever in the history of country music.
- She has been in relationships with Joe Jonas, Lucas Till, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Harry Styles, Calvin Harris, and is currently dating Joe Alwyn.
Conclusion of World Girls Portal
You are reading this article via “World Girls Portal“, thank you very much for reading our article. Friends If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.