Government Polytechnic College For Girls Ahmedabad | Best Women College in Ahmedabad | Government Girls College Ahmedabad | Admission | Courses | Fees of Girls College
To carve a brighter prospect for the nation through excellence in technical education to foster skills, ethical values and environmental consciousness among girls while undertaking existing and forthcoming challenges.
- To nurture technical and creative skills through quality education
- To strengthen industries interaction
- To impart real life problem solving skills
- To promote care for sustainability of environment and social responsibility
- PLACEMENT CELL INFORMATION
The purpose of the Training and Placement is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
The following are to aim to accomplish tasks in every academic year:
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
COMMITTEE OF TPO CELL:
Name of Staff Type of Duty TEJASKUMAR. P.CHANPUR(HOD EC) Training & Placement Officer ALL DEPARTMENT HOD’S MEMBER R. D. PAREKH (Lecturer in Information Technology) Departmental Representative K. N. CHAUDHRI(Lecturer in EC) Departmental Representative J. D. TRIVEDI(Lecturer in Computer Engg.) Departmental Representative U. R. PANCHAL(Lecturer in CACDDM) Departmental Representative B. M. PATEL(Lecturer in Architecture) Departmental Representative A.R. DALWADI(Lecturer in Bio-Medical) Departmental Representative B. H.DAVE(Lecturer in Civil Engg.) Departmental Representative
WOMEN CELL INFORMATION
A women’s cell is functioning in the college with the goal of empowering the women community in the college.
Various awareness programmes, seminars, soft skill development programmes etc. are conducted by the cell.
A counseling cell for all students is also functioning under this cell.
COMMITTEE OF WOMEN CELL:
|Name of Staff||Type of Duty|
|DR. J.R.JHALA (HOD in CACDDM)||CONVENER|
|P. V. GARAJ(Lecturer in IT)||MEMBER|
Top Girls College in Ahmedabad City | Contact of Girls College Ahmadabad | Girls Course list in Ahmedabad Girls College | Commerce College of Girls | BA, B.Com, Science, Computer Engineering, Civil, Pharmacy Girls College, Arts College in Ahmedabad Gujarat